Monday 30 March 2009

So, I read somewhere that posts start with "So..."

So... I thought I should start blogging. I revamped the website at work (with loads of help from our web designers) and the benefits of blogging were explained.

The company blog at http://www.utilitymasters.co.uk/default.aspx was up and running, so... I got to thinking.

My partner Sharon can run up some mean Blinds & Curtains, and we're trying to get a little business up & running to make use of her talents. So... I've been spending a little time boarding out the loft - and soon I hope we can call it The Workshop. Capital T, capital W.

I figured we need a little web presence, more than Google Maps at any rate. So... I've been struggling with technology at home, with one old laptop and a newer (but significantly more hopeless) PC. I also have a great time taking a few photos as I ramble through my busy life...

So... Why shouldn't I put something on the web about that?

So... I am going to. And this is where I'm going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment